New Music: Rihanna - Diamonds


Buy Rihanna - "Diamonds" [Single] - HERE

Rihanna has returned with a new single titled "Diamonds". The track serves as the first single from her yet-untitled seventh studio album, which is set to hit stores this November. The song was produced by Stargate and Benny Blanco and was written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia. I was expecting an explosive dance track, but this is the total opposite. The song is a grower and it took me a while to like it.

"You're not sad or dancing. You're happy and hippie. It's laid-back, but it's hopeful", Rihanna told Elvis Duran. "It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love and the gears are a little different from what people would expect. I'm excited to surprise them sonically".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now.

Listen to the track, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts