Tinashe signs record deal with RCA Records


Not too long ago singer/songwriter Tinashe announced on her official Facebook page that she officially signed a record deal with RCA Records. The label is has some of the top recording artists like Brandy, Chris Brown, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Alicia Keys and many more. She went to New York to meet with RCA executives to sign her first major record deal as a solo artist.

Check out the message that she wrote on her facebook page.

"I'm so excited, everyone! I really am. I love RCA-- of all the labels I met with they really seemed to understand "Tinashe" the artist the best. I just got back from New York City where I had the opportunity to spend some time getting to know the new team. They're AWESOME!"

...I can't wait for what is to come and I'm so excited to embark on this new chapter of my journey as a solo artist!

Thank you everyone, I love you so much xo

- Tinashe

Check out a special video of the announcement, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts