Keyshia Cole reveals "Woman to Woman" tracklisting


Keyshia Cole has revealed the tracklising for her upcoming fifth studio album "Woman to Woman", which is set to hit stores on November 19th. The album has 12 tracks, it include appearances from Meek Mill ("Zero"), Ashanti ("Woman to Woman"), Robin Thicke ("Next Move"), Elijah Blake ("Wonderland"), and the first single "Enough of No Love" featuring Lil Wayne.

"I was a lot more happy and content with my happiness through my music, so now I am channeling the pain, the frustration, being upset about being cheated on", she said. "This album is not about me. The album is about the fans that really want to hear things that help them and give them inspiration to get over dudes that do them wrong".

You can pre-order on iTunes on November 2nd.

Check out the tracklisting, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. Enough of No Love (Feat. Lil Wayne)
2. Zero (Feat. Meek Mill)
3. Missing Me
4. Trust and Believe
5. Get It Right
6. Woman to Woman (Feat. Ashanti)
7. Wonderland (Feat. Elijah Blake)
8. I Choose You
9. Stubborn
10. Hey Sexy
11. Next Move (Feat. Robin Thicke)
12. Signature

Comments

Popular Posts