Video Teaser: Goddess - Dirty Boy


Back in November, rookie girl group Goddess released their second digital single "Dirty Boy". The video teaser was released right along with the single.

It's been about a month since the release and as of December 25th, theirs still no music video. At this point, I say scrap this whole project and move on with the next single. One thing I've been noticing in the music is the lack of line distribution among the members. From what I've seem (performances) two of them don't really say a word, which is very irritating. I don't want this to turn into a Pussycat Doll situation.

In all honesty this group hasn't lived up to my expectations....music wise, but I won't give up on them yet. Like "Farewell Party", "Dirty Boy" is just another ok song.

Check out the video teaser, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts