Wynter Gordon to release "Sanguine" EP in January


Singer-songwriter Wynter Gordon will release the second installment of her four-part "Human Condition" EP series January. Billboard's The Juice revealed exclusively that "Sanguine" will be released free on her official website on January 15, 2013.

"Sanguine" is the follow-up to Gordon's "Doleo" EP which was released in July 2012. It was the first of the "Human Condition" series.

"The music I'm making now is music I've always made, I've just never been able to release it on a label", Gordon told Billboard of "Doleo" last July. "I was growing into this person I am now, and I had to make the music that felt right and was passionate about. I didn't feel like I was singing everything I wanted to sing, doing dance music and pop music. I wanted to make something that felt real to me. These EPs include every genre of music I like. I really just felt like I had to by myself".

Check out the first installment "Doleo" here.

Source: Billboard

Comments

Popular Posts