Album Preview: Dawn Richard - GoldenHeart


Dawn Richard is gearing up for the release of her upcoming solo debut album titled "GoldenHeart" on January 15th via Altavoz Distribution. The album will feature 16 tracks, including the first official single "'86" and "Pretty Wicked Things". Before the release, she revealed snippets of the album that she titled "The Preface".

"The last six years have been a battle for people to understand and conform me into what they really want me to be and I've kind of had to protect that throughout this whole journey", said the former Dirty Money member. "It's kind of the story of me protecting this Goldenheart, which really kind of symbolizes my own heart and my passion for this music thing and really who I am".

The album is available to pre-order on iTunes now.

Check out the snippets, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. "Intro (In the Hearts Tonight)"
2. "Return of a Queen"
3. "Goliath"
4. "Riot"
5. "Gleaux"
6. "Pretty Wicked Things"
7. "Northern Lights"
8. "Frequency"
9. "Warfaire"
10. "Tug of War"
11. "Ode to You"
12. "'86"
13. "In Your Eyes"
14. "Break of Dawn"
15. "[300]"
16. "Goldenheart"





Comments

Popular Posts