New Music: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition: Sanguine [EP]


Wynter Gordon's back with the second part of the four-part Human Condition series titled "Sanguine". This is the follow up to Human Condition: "Doleo", which was released in July 2012. The EP features five original tracks including "Lucky Ones" and "TKO"  featuring The Oxymorrons.

Gordon was interviewed by Billboard last month and talked about the type of music that she makes:

"The music I'm making now is music I've always made, I've just never been able to release it on a label", Gordon told Billboard of "Doleo" last July. "I was growing into this person I am now, and I had to make the music that felt right and was passionate about. I didn't feel like I was singing everything I wanted to sing, doing dance music and pop music. I wanted to make something that felt real to me. These EPs include every genre of music I like. I really just felt like I had to by myself".

You can download the EP for free via wyntergordonmusic.bandcamp.com.

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.






Comments

Popular Posts