Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Fantasia - Side Effects of You


Fantasia has revealed the official album cover and tracklisting for her fourth studio album "Side Effects of You", which is set to hit stores on April 16th. Her new album will have 13 tracks with production by Harmony. Their's also appearances by Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott both on "Without Me" and rapper King Los guests on "Make Me Feel".

The deluxe edition will be exclusively available at Target, I'll include two bonus tracks titled "Haunted" and "Kiss Bang Boom".

Last year in a interview she said that it will have a 'rock-soul' sound and that she wrote some of the music. "It's my baby 'cause I finally got to write", the 28-year-old told Steve Harvey. "I just wanted so bad to do something like that and I thank the record company, RCA, for allowing me to finally be able to do that on this album".

Check out the tracklisting, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. Make Me Feel (Feat. King Los)
2. Ain't All Bad
3. If I Was A Bird
4. Girl Talk (Interlude)
5. Without Me (Feat. Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott)
6. Side Effects Of You
7. Get It Right
8. So Much To Prove
9. Change Your Mind
10. Lighthouse
11. Lose To Win
12. End Of Me
13. In Deep

Target Deluxe

14. Haunted (Target Exclusive)
15. Kiss Bang Boom (Target Exclusive)

Comments

Popular Posts