Selena Gomez announces new single "Come & Get It"


Selena Gomez will return with a new single titled "Come & Get It". It's the first single from her upcoming studio album, which is set to hit stores this summer. The track will premiere on (Monday) April 8th on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. The single was produced by Stargate (Rihanna, Katy Perry) and co-written by Ester Dean.

She'll also be performing it for the first time at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on April 14th.

"This is the hardest I've ever worked on any album I've ever done", Gomez tells MTV News. "I recorded about 23 songs, and I picked 11. So we put all the album together, and I really wanted it to be a different level for me".

The single cover for the song has been revealed and it will also be available to purchase through digital retailers on April 9th.

Comments

Popular Posts