Video Premiere: Cassie - Numb (Feat. Rick Ross)


Cassie is looking to make you go "Numb" in her new music video from her upcoming mixtape "#RockaByeBaby". In the visual, she's seen walking in several places like Hollywood Blvd., the beach while the sun is setting and a dark road. It was directed by Alex Nazari (2 Chainz, 50 Cent).

The mixtape will include features from Meek Mill, Wiz Khalifa, Pusha T, French Montana, Too $hort, Fabolous, Jeremih, and Ester Dean, plus production from Mike WiLL Made It, James Fauntleroy, Rob Holladay, Da Internz, and Young Chop.

"#RockaByeBaby" will be released on (Thursday) April 11th.

"This mixtape is about more than just music, it's about the art, the visuals and the people", said Cassie. "I wanted to release RockaByeBaby to show my appreciation to the supporters that have been there from day one and always believed in me and my art. My goal was to make a tape that you could vibe too and that people could enjoy from the beginning until the end. I want this to be what you listen to when you need to escape".

Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts