K. Michelle debuts "Rebellious Soul" full album stream


Just five days before the release of her highly-anticipated debut album, K. Michelle gives fans a preview of "Rebellious Soul" with a full album stream.

The Memphis songstress and reality TV star puts her sweat and tears into the 11-track album, which hit stores and digital retailers on August 13th. The project includes the first single, the Pop and Oak produced track "V.S.O.P." and the Meek Mill-assisted "My Life". Other soulful cuts are "Damn", "I Don't Like Me", "Sometimes" and much more.

"This project means everything to me", said K. Michelle. "I was determined with this project that people were gonna finally see me for more than just a crazy, ratchet reality star".

The Best Buy deluxe edition features three tracks, including "Better Than Nothing", "The Right One", and "Same Man".

Check out the full album stream via VH1, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts