New Music: Jessica Mauboy - To the end of the earth


Australian singer-songwriter Jessica Mauboy has released her new single "To the end of the earth". It serves as the first single from her upcoming third album that will be released later this year via Sony Music Australia.


4/5

"To the end of the earth" was produced by LA based production team Captain Cuts, who's known for remixing songs for Britney Spears, Ellie Goulding and Marina & The Diamonds. Within the last year or two, I've been aware of Jessica I just never gotten around to listening to her music. From what I've read, the songstress is switching-up her musical style from Urban-pop to dance pop. Since I hearing her new single for the first time, I wanted to write and say what I thought about it. This girl has some powerful pipes and surprisingly it doesn't take over the heavy dance production. The genre fits her soulful voice and I can deal with her switching up her sound on her new album. I'm totally loving her voice, if it sounds good here, I can only imagine how good it sounds over Urban beats. 

Buy Jessica Mauboy - "To the end of the earth" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts