New Music: Keke Palmer - Work Like You Love Me


Hours after portraying Chilli in the VH1 original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, singer-actress Keke Palmer debuted her new single "Work Like You Love Me".



1/5

She teamed up with producer Bangladesh for the single, its the first release from her new deal on his label Bangladesh Records.
"I'm excited to release "Work Like You Love Me" as a thank you to all my fans for their support!", said Keke. "Working with my producer Bangladesh has really opened me up as an artist and it's been a journey of discovery from teen into adulthood. We have some great songs that I can't wait for you all to hear and I hope you like this teaser track".
The track is EDM driven, with some hard hitting drums. I don't know how I feel about this. I leaning towards not liking, the beat and the lyrics doesn't mesh well together.

Buy Keke Palmer - Work Like You Love Me [Single] - HERE

You can purchase her single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts