New Music: Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (Feat. R. Kelly)


Lady Gaga has released a new track titled "Do What U Want" featuring R. Kelly. The track is the first promotional single that's apart of the iTunes countdown for her upcoming album "ARTPOP", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on November 11 via Interscope Records.


4/5

"Do What U Want" was first previewed in a 30-second Best Buy commercial for "Beats by Dre". The single cover created a lot of buzz, it's a close-up Gaga's backside wearing floral thong. The track was produced by DJ White Shadow, "Do What U Want" is a uptempo synth-heavy 80's dance pop number, with a little bit of an R&B edge. Both Gaga and R. Kelly delivered an awesome soulful 'church choir' like vocals. Personally (meaning as a person), I don't like R. Kelly, but I do have respect for what he's done in music. When the tracklist was revealed I saw his name on there and was sooooooooo confused. He was the last person I expected her to collaborate with, in the end I liked the song and I'm hearing this will serve as the next official single.

You can pre-order her album "ARTPOP" on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts