New Music: Britney Spears - Perfume


After much teasing, Britney Spears released her new single "Perfume". The track serves as the second official single from her upcoming eighth album "Britney Jean", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on December 3rd via RCA Records.



1/5

"Perfume" was co-written with Sia and produced by will.i.am, Chris Braide and Keith Harris.
"It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", Britney told E! News. "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that".
"Work Bitch" was a MAJOR fail for me and I'm afraid to say "Perfume" is no better. Britney did showcase some good vocals. SIGH, here's my problem with this, she calls it an emotional track and I don't feel any particular way when I heard it. The lyrical content was OK, personally it wasn't the best it could have been. The verses I liked, but when the chorus kicked in, I became disinterested. I'm not comparing, but when I listen to "Everytime", it evokes a lot of emotions. This right here is just another typical bland and boring ballad.

You can pre-order her new album "Britney Jean" on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts