Nine Muses releases 3rd digital single "Glue" + Reveals music video


Nine Muses makes their comeback with their new digital single "Glue".

2013 was a fairly good year for the group. The nine ladies made their first comeback in January with "Dolls" in January of this year, they made a comeback a few months later in May with a mini-album "Wild", then they released their first full-length album "Prima Donna" in October and promoted "Gun" as title track.


Nine Muses was another group I never really payed attention too, not until I heard their 2012 title track "Ticket". Their first two releases being "Dolls" and "Wild", I really liked. To me it defined what their future singles/albums should sound like. All the other releases they've put out after that including this one, I didn't care for them especially "Gun". The song "Gun" was very weak, I was just bored with the whole thing. Not a huge fan of "Glue", but its slightly better. Its pretty much a standard electro dance track.

The music video isn't anything out of the ordinary. The ladies are wearing tight black dresses and red outfits that shows off their bodies. It was given a mature rating, but from what I saw their wasn't anything overly sexual at all. That was probably done to create buzz surrounding the new single, I mean "Gun" did end up flopping and not too many people cared about it. The visual was had a very standard format meaning: matching outfits, plain set or background, close-ups of their faces. All of that equals nothing special.

I'm sure they'll be back soon, I expect something along the line of "Wild" or better.

Buy Nine Muses - "Glue" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase their single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts