Cher Lloyd make return with powerful ballad "Sirens"


It's been a couple of months since we heard any news on X Factor UK singer Cher Lloyd. An attempt launch her new album, she released the first single "I Wish" featuring T.I. I wasn't a fan of track and apparently know one else was either, because it failed generate buzz. Due to the single not being so successful, it caused a few album delays. Now Cher is back with the premiere of her new single "Sirens", where it debuted on Sirius XM Hits. It will be on her upcoming sophomore album "Sorry I'm Late", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on May 26th via Epic Records / Sony Music Entertainment.


"Sirens" is a mid-tempo track that's both drum and guitar driven. Vocally this is the best I've heard Cher on a record. She has always had a great voice, but has never been used in this particular way.

You can pre-order "Sorry I'm Late" on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts