New Music: Cher Lloyd - Dirty Love


After premiering her new single "Sirens" not too long ago, Cher Lloyd has revealed another new track titled Dirty Love". The song is apart of the iTunes countdown single for her upcoming sophomore album "Sorry I'm Late", which is scheduled to be released on May 27th via Epic Records.


"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean", Cher told Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and she was shocked. So I’m a bit nervous".
"Dirty Love" was produced by Max Martin and Shellback. Its a fun and upbeat pop track talking wanting certain things from a bad boy. I loved Cher's debut album, it had a more of an young bratty vibe. This album seemed to be going in a mature direction which makes sense. She's older and is married now, so I'm excited to hear what Cher's been writing and recording for "Sorry I'm Late".

You pre-order Cher's album "Sorry I'm Late" on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts