Cher Lloyd premieres emotional video for "Sirens"


Cher Lloyd has premiered the music video for "Sirens". The track serves first single from her upcoming sophomore album "Sorry I'm Late", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on May 27th via Epic Records.
"I can't put into words how personal my new video is", Cher recently wrote on her Twitter account. "I've let my barriers down for the first time. Thank you for always being there for me".
The visual shows Cher calling the authorities on her drug-dealing partner. Then her home gets raided by armed police and then things get real. The last era being her first album, was fun not taking yourself to seriously. Now she's showcasing a more vulnerable mature side, which loving from her.

You can pre-order her "Sorry I'm Late" on iTunes now.

Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts