New Music: Baiyu - This Feeling


R&B-Pop singer Baiyu revealed "This Feeling" as the May 2013 track of that month.

Recently I tweeted "love is the only high that I've ever chased". It is the glow that you get, akin to the comfort of being under a soft blanket; along with the exhilaration; the passion; the selflessness; the tenderness. As much as love is indescribable, the volume of words that go along with it is extremely vast. That is the high that I chase. Even if I’m just meeting someone for the first time, blood rushes to my cheeks and all I can think about is this feeling.
Produced by Grand Staff, "This Feeling" has a happier mood. The last couple of tracks were about heart break, its that uplifting R&B record about finding a new romance.

Buy Baiyu - "This Feeling" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts