New Music: Baiyu + Jermaine Riley - Skip A Beat


R&B-Pop singer Baiyu revealed "This Feeling" as the June 2013 track of that month.

I admit that I can be a bit of a control freak sometimes and I'd like to think that I have things together, yet there's a part of me that wants to lose control and give in to love. Being with someone that just takes your breath away makes it feel okay to be a bit clumsy or silly. If skipping a beat makes me trip and fall, at least I know that I'll be falling for someone who's there to catch me!
On the Grand Staff produced track, Baiyu gives another great vocal performance that matches well with British singer Jermaine Riley. Not my favorite track revealed by the her, but this could be your Spring and Summer jam for those seasons.

Buy Baiyu + Jermaine Riley - "Skip A Beat" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts