Jessie Ware debuts beautiful single "Say You Love Me"


Following the title track and "Share It All" British singer-songwriter Jessie Ware premieres new single and music video "Say You Love Me". The track serves as the second official single from her upcoming album "Tough Love", which is scheduled to be released October 6th in the UK and October 21st in the U.S via Island / PMR Records.



Co-written by Ware and Ed Sheeran and produced by BenZel (aka Two Inch Punch and Benny Blanco), "Say You Love Me" is a guitar-led ballad, as it starts with a simple drum beat, things elevate when the chorus kicks. It has such an uplifting feeling for a break-up/love song. This could pick up some serious attention, if promoted in the right way.
"The way Ed writes and his work ethic is incredible", Jessie told the DailyStar. "I have to give him so much credit for being able to write something that's so right for me and elevates the way I sing – he really pushed me hard. It was such a pleasure to work with him because he is ridiculously talented. I feel lucky that I got a glimpse of him in the flesh writing a song. I have nothing but love and admiration. He’s prolific and will be around for ever".
You can pre-order the single and album on iTunes now. It will be released on September 29th in the UK.


Comments

Popular Posts