Nicole Scherzinger titles sophomore LP "Big Fat Lie": Check out cover + Tracklist


Following the debut of her boring second single "On The Rocks", Nicole Scherzinger has unveiled the official album artwork and tracklist for her second solo album "Big Fat Lie". The follow-up to her debut album "Killer Love" is scheduled to hit stores and digital retailers on October 20th in the UK via RCA Records / Sony Music.


The standard edition has 11 tracks including first single "Your Love" (which was also boring), the deluxe edition comes with three extra songs. The music was executive produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart. She labeled the album as a very personal one.
"For the first time in my career I feel like this album is me, it's real", Nicole told Digital Spy. "It's a very personal album for me. It is a reflection of the woman I am, the woman I am not, and the woman I want to be".
Music released so far from "Big Fat Lie" hasn't impressed me one bit. Hoping the other tracks on their will be better. Upon seeing that awful album cover above, I saw the title and wondered what was the meaning behind it. In another interview this time with DailyMail, she explained what the album title and title track meant:
"We all go through our own battles and hard times and a big fat lie is about how we mask what's really going on". "This album is about me revealing some of my personal struggles and facing them head on". "Once you realize something is a lie you are on your way to the truth, where you will find your own clarity, peace and acceptance".
When it gets released I will listen to it, am I excited for the album.......no. Music released so far from "Big Fat Lie" hasn't impressed me one bit.

You can pre-order her album on iTunes now.

1. Your Love
2. Electric Blue (Feat. T.I.)
3. On the Rocks
4. Heartbreaker
5. God of War
6. Girl with a Diamond Heart
7. Just a Girl
8. First Time
9. Bang
10. Big Fat Lie
11. Run

Deluxe Edition:
12. Little Boy
13. Unison
14. Cold World
Your Love – music video
On the Rocks – music video


Comments

Popular Posts