Marina And The Diamonds schedule new album "Froot" for April 2015


Following the premiere of her new single "Froot", British singer-songwriter Marina And The Diamonds has revealed the official album artwork and tracklist for her upcoming third album also titled "Froot". The project is the follow-up to 2012's "Electra Heart", its scheduled to be released on April 3rd via 679 Artists / Atlantic Records.

"My new album is called FROOT. I've come up with a plan which I hope you'll love, it's called "Froot of the Month"… When you pre-order "FROOT" I'll send you a new track every month up until album release. So, 6 new "Froots" over 6 months. Our first "Froot of the Month" = Grape! You'll get the song "Froot" right away when you pre-order the album on iTunes, Amazon or on my Official store (you can find links on my Facebook page). I want to create an experience we can all take part in together, so no matter where you live in the world you'll all receive the same track on the same day. 21ST CENTURY FEELS SO GOOD".
You can pre-order Marina And The Diamonds new album "Froot" on iTunes now. Listen to the first single "Froot" below. If you pre-order the album, you'll get a download of the song immediately.


1. Happy
2. Froot
3. I'm a Ruin
4. Blue
5. Forget
6. Gold
7. Can't Pin Me Down
8. Solitaire
9. Better Than That
10. Weeds
11. Savages
12. Immortal

Comments

Popular Posts