Listen/Watch: Kerli's dreamy single "Feral Hearts"


Estonian singer-songwriter Kerli is back in the music scene with her highly-awaited new single titled "Feral Hearts".



The song is the first single taken from the upcoming second studio album and first as independent artist which is scheduled to be released in September. You can support the project via her PledgeMusic campaign. Kerli has been making new music in her homeland, in the Estonian woods. She spent eight months in a tiny cottage in the forest, just making art.

She recently shared some thoughts with the public:
"The art you're about to experience was made during a year in which I soaked in this magical land’s inspiration by practicing an extremely simple lifestyle by myself in a little forest temple, having not much else with me than my music making tools", she said in a press release. "I am humbled to share the first piece with the world as these are some of the most honest sounds and visuals I've ever created . It is my hope that they bring as much joy to the listener as they have to me while birthing them into reality".
"Feral Hearts" is an electronic ballad with soaring synths. Along with a strong beat, is the powerful uplifting lyrics. "Feral hearts come alive / Loving like we've been kept captive", she sings. The music video filmed in Estonia and shows off beautiful landscapes.                  

Check out the music video below.


Comments

Popular Posts