New Music: Emily Vaughn - What Do You Want


Following the release of her previous single "Better Off", Nashville-based singer-songwriter Emily Vaughn has returned for the first time last year with a new single titled "What Do You Want".

She explained the meaning behind the song, she said:
"This is more than a song. This an anthem of my self worth. Being written off an extremely difficult professional relationship, this song is a final declaration to that person (people): I'm walking away, and I'm creating my own way. I truly hope this song encourages my listeners to learn and value their worth, to know when they're being taken advantage of, and to summon the strength to walk away-regardless of how hard it is".


"What Do You Want" was written by Emily, along with Matthew McVaney. The song is about personal struggles for all types of situations. The track serves as a teaser from her upcoming full-length album, which is scheduled to be released later this year.


Comments

Popular Posts