Leona Lewis third album "Glassheart" delayed again


Leona Lewis has pushed back the release of her third studio album "Glassheart" once again, to a new date November 26th. Head over to online retailer Amazon, you can see the new official release date. The LP was originally last summer (2011), but it was pushed back to March 2012. This is the second push back for the project. After the bad news, she took to twitter to address it. Leona wrote: "Hey guys, I know lots of you are asking about the release of "Glassheart". I'm just recording and putting the finishing touches on my record now. As soon as it's ready it will be coming your way!".

One thing I don't understand, why does she need an additional 9 months to re-work her album. In a way, you can tell that their is some issues with the direction of the music. I want her to give me more music like her debut album "Spirit" but with a little edge to it. Wasn't too satisfied with her sophomore album "Echo", so it'll be interesting to see what she's going to bring to the table with her upcoming effort.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts