Video Premiere: Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin (M.I.A & Nicki Minaj)


Buy Madonna - "Give Me All Your Luvin (M.I.A & Nicki Minaj)" [Single] - HERE

Madonna premiered the music video for her new single "Give Me All You Luvin" featuring M.I.A and Nicki Minaj. The track is the first official single from her new album "MDNA" due out March 26th. Its her debut release under Live Nation who's in partnership with Interscope Records.

The song was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A and produced by Madonna and Solveig. The demo version of the song leaked back in November and doesn't seems to sound too different from the mastered version. The video was directed by MegaForce, it features a football and cheerleader theme. The visual was fun, Nicki and M.I.A is what really kept me attention. Madonna looked good as always, the song is definitively down her line. Can't say I'm love with it, but I like it.

"Give Me All You Luvin" went to radios and was digital released on February 3rd. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts