Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Jill Scott - The Light Of Sun

June 28th (US)

Jill Scott is returning to the music scene with her fourth studio album "The Light Of Sun", thats set to drop June 28th.  The 18-track album will feature the likes of Paul Wall, Eve, Anthony Hamilton, The A Group and Doug E. Fresh.

I will looking forward to Jill Scott's new album, she's actually one of the few real singers that we still have in the music industry.

Tracklisting

1. Blessed
2. So in Love (feat. Anthony Hamilton)
3. Shame (feat. Eve and The A Group)
4. All Cried Out Redux (feat. Doug E. Fresh)
5. Le BOOM Vent Suite
6. So Gone (What My Mind Says) (feat. Paul Wall)
7. Hear My Call
8. Some Other Time
9. Making You Wait
10. Until Then (I Imagine)
11. Missing You
12. When I Wake Up
13. Womanifesto
14. Rolling Hills
15. The Light Of The Sun
16. Love Soul Bounce (Bonus Track)
17. Quick (Bonus Track)
18. I Love You (Bonus Track)

Comments

Popular Posts