Cher Lloyd to preview album via UStream listening party


Today (July 28th) Cher Lloyd will be previewing new tracks from her upcoming debut album. The X Factor UK runner-up is set to release her debut single "Swagger Jagger" this (Sunday) July 31st). Cher will be giving her fans a exclusive listen of the new material at the UStream party. The event starts at 6.30pm, I'm going to assume that's in UK time. In US it will start at 12:30pm CT.

I didn't like "Swagger Jagger" when I first heard it. The video for was cute but I didn't sway me to like the song itself. So looking forward to this, I want to see what else she's working on. "Swagger Jagger" will be released on (Sunday) July 31st.

Cher's debut album is set for an November release. The link for her UStream page is below. Will you be at the listening party?


Comments

Popular Posts