Kelly Rowland predicted to sell 70-75,000 units of "Here I Am"


Hits Daily Double are reporting that Kelly Rowland is predicted to land at #2 on the Billboard 200 and sell 70-75k units of her third "Here I Am" next week. I love the album, but the only thing that bothers me is that their little to no promotion for this project. The predicted numbers aren't that bad but isn't good either. Kelly should have started her promo why before the due date, If that had happened she could have easily sold just about or a least over 100k.

I know Kelly is currently occupied doing X-Factor in the UK, which I think has played a major role on why their's has been no promotion at all. I know the show is a big opportunity but she should have fought long and hard for Nicole Scherzinger's sit on the US version of the show. That would have made more since, Kelly doesn't have a huge following or a successful solo career here like she does in the UK.


Comments

Popular Posts