James Morrison new album "The Awakening" + two new songs


James Morrison is preparing to release his third studio album "The Awakening" on September 26th. A song titled "Right By Your Side" was uploaded to YouTube, and wrote on his official website about the upcoming project and the track:

Hi everyone, so I told you the album is coming in September and it’s called ‘The Awakening‘. I’m really excited about it and there are going to be various interviews and bits of filmed footage appearing on the websites soon now telling a bit more of the story. I wanted to give you a little taster of the music now though, so here is a clip of me recording live last week at a studio in Crouch End, London. It’s a new album track called ‘Right By Your Side‘. It’s a really personal song for me and I hope you grow to love it as much as I do. Anyway, enjoy it with my love, James. X

It hasn't been confirmed yet what the first UK or US single will be. Their is good news for France, the first release for them will be the smooth/sexy "Slave To The Music". Check them out below.

"Right By Your Side"

"Slave To The Music"

Comments

  1. OMG !!! i'v been waiting for this album for Yearrsss, thankgod its finally out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts