Official Single Cover: Nicole Scherzinger - Wet


Nicole Scherzinger has selected Rihanna leftover "Wet" as her fourth single from her debut solo album "Killer Love". The official single for "Wet" is above. "Wet" is another track on the album that I don't like and it sounds similar to what Rihanna would do. I stated before that I didn't like "Right There" but surprise, it has grown on me a lot. So who knows, my mind could change on this one.

So far the third international single "Right There" featuring 50 Cent has peaked at #52 on the Billboard Hot 100 making her this song her most successful hit in the US to date. Just like Nicole's three previous singles, "Wet" definitely won't have a problem shooting up in the Top 10 in the UK.

The song is set to be released on August 29th, Check it out below.


Comments

Popular Posts