Three new Kelly Clarkson tracks leaks online


Sorry to say, three new tracks from Kelly Clarkson leaked online yesterday. All three has been said to be from Kelly's upcoming fifth album. Their hasn't been anything confirmed yet, on whether or not these are finished tracks or demos.

All of them are amazing, listen "Dumb + Dumb = U", "I Forgive You" and "What Doesn't Kill You below.


"What Doesn't Kill You" gives off a Pink's "F–kin' Perfect" moment. It's another one of Kelly's empowerment songs.


"I Forgive You" sounds like a mix of Orianthi and Avril Lavigne put together. I see this song just being a album track not a single, but its still decent.


My favorite "Dumb + Dumb = U" is a soild pop/rock track and reminds me of another one of my favorites by Kelly "Behind Those Hazel Eyes". This is definitively single material.

Comments

Popular Posts