Beyoncé selects "Party" as the third single


Buy Beyoncé - "4" [Album] - HERE

Beyoncé has selected the "Party" featuring André 3000 as the next official single from "4". The video was shot at the Oakdale Mobile Home Park in South Brunswick, N.J. It currently unknown whether or not André 3000 is in the video. It will feature cameos from Bey's sister Solange and her former Destiny’s Child bandmate Kelly Rowland. "Party" was co-written by Beyonce, Kanye West, André 3000 and others and features a sample of the 1985 classic, "La Di Da Di" by Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick. The song will impact urban/UAC radio on August 30th.

I don't like the single choice at all. Their's nothing wrong with the song, its just not my absolute favorite track from the album. I was hoping she would have picked "End of Time" or "Countdown" and then put out "Party". "Party" is urban and has received heavy rotation, more than any other tracks from "4". So I could understand why its being released first.

She did shot music videos for "Countdown" and "End Of Time", which I know tons of fans were expecting, but I guess we have to wait a while before we see those.


Comments

Popular Posts