Video Premiere: Leona Lewis - Collide


British singer Leona Lewis is back with her music video for new single "Collide" which now credits Avicii after the controversy. This is the first single from her upcoming third album "Glass Heart". I wasn't too much into the song at first, but now it has grown on me. I'm not crazy about the video, but Leona looks gorgeous.

She was answering fan questions on Facebook and said that this project is "definitely the most personal to me." She said:

"I have been through so much in the past....well, almost two years now. Going on tour and having the experience of all that - my first major tour - it made me grow a lot as an artist and I have also grown a lot as a person because of the different things that have been happening to me in my life. I have been able to put all of that into the album so I think people will definitely get much more of an insight into me through this and hopefully with the albums there will be more and more of that as I grow".

"Collide" will be digitally released on September 4th (UK) and September 6th (US).


Comments

Popular Posts