New Artist/New Music: Justin LeGrand - I'll Find My Way (Every Step)



Above, you can check out an awesome song by my step-dads friend. His name Justin LeGrand, he's currently an unsigned artist. The track above is titled "I'll Find My Way (Every Step)", both the music and the lyrics were done solely by him.

It's a great empowering message, so you should definitely check it out. For more music, subscribe over at his YouTube Channel here.

I'll Find My Way (Every Step)
Words and Music by 
Justin LeGrand

I've been down this road before
so many times that I hit the floor
But I won't take the fall
Cause I've been through it all

To many times that I regret
not standing tall when my whits got bent
But now I stand my ground
the better side of me I found

Every step I take
Every mile I make
Even the longest day
I know that I will find my way
Yes I can! 

climbing higher a little more every day
facing the worst has become my way
its the way that I see my life
cause this way i'm livin right

the darkest of days for me still await
with a banner of freedom this is what claim
I know that I'll find my way!
I know that I'll find my way!

The storm is approaching
But I can see the light
my bind is finally broken 
Its the way that I'll live my life


Comments

Popular Posts