Rihanna premieres "We Found Love" + release date set for new album


Buy Rihanna - "We Found Love (Feat. Calvin Harris)" [Single] - HERE

Rihanna's highly-anticipated new single "We Found Love" has premiered and will feature on her untitled sixth studio album which has an official release date, November 21st. The song features British DJ/Producer Calvin Harris, and has more dance-oriented sound. I'm sure in some way this song will help introduce Calvin Harris to the US. I had no idea who he was.

I was excited about the new song, now after listening to it, I'm not really satisfied with it.  It doesn't scream anything to me, the vocals sounds a bit weak and this probably would have to be one of my less favorite tracks from her so far. Internationally of course its going to be a hit, not too sure if its going get picked up here in the US. Check it out below, its officially on iTunes now.



Comments

Popular Posts