Official Single Cover: Katy Perry - The One That Got Away


Katy Perry has revealed the official single cover for her new single "The One That Got Away". The single has been sent to US Top 40/Mainstream radio stations. It's the sixth single released from Katy's platinum selling album"Teenage Dream". The album's previous singles were: "California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "E.T." featuring Kanye West and "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" featuring Missy Elliot and all of them manged to hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100. Katy is the second artist and the first female in history to have five #1's to top the Hot 100.

"I'm so pleased to select "The One That Got Away" as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven’t shown with my past singles on this record. I think that everyone can relate to this song. I wrote this song about when you promise someone forever, but you end up not being able to follow through. It’s a bittersweet story – hopefully, the listener learns from hearing it and never has to say they had "The One" get away” states Katy."

I loved "The One That Got Away" from the moment I first heard it, I'm not too sure if it's going to hit #1. It's been said that the video for the song is set to be shot within the next couple of days. Check out the song below.



Comments

Popular Posts