Pixie Lott premieres second single from "Young Foolish Happy"


Pixie Lott has premiered her new single "What Do You Take Me For" featuring Pusha T. The track is the official second single from her sophomore album "Young Foolish Happy" due out November 7th (UK). The first single “All About Tonight” topped the charts, making this her third #1 single in the UK and the 8th consecutive top 20 single.

"All About Tonight" was good, but a bit generic. OMG!!!! I'm loving "What Do You Take Me For", I have never heard singing over this kind of beat before. It was produced by dubstep producer Rusko and it features Pusha T. This is risky, but I'm all for taking risks. I was excited from the beginning, to hear the new album. Now my expectations for it has risen to another level. Check it out below.

Pixie Lott will release "What Do You Take Me For" on (Sunday) November 6th (UK).


Comments

Popular Posts