Official Album Cover: Adam Lambert - Trespassing


Buy Adam Lambert - "Better Than I Know Myself" [Single] - HERE

American Idol alumni Adam Lambert has revealed the album cover his highly-anticipated sophomore album titled "Trespassing", the follow-up to his debut album "For Your Entertainment", which sold over a million copies. The album features the top writers and producers  from hit-makers like Claude Kelly, Benny Blanco, Pharrell, Dr.Luke, Bonnie McKee, Nile Rodgers, Sam Sparro, Bruno Mars, Nikka Costa and BC Jean. His first single "Better Than I Know Myself" is doing well, it debuted at #76 on the Billboard Hot 100 and likely to go higher within the next couple of weeks.

Adam executive produced the album and described it as: "an exciting journey through the past two years of my life. It's been a transformative period and I really wanted to make music from what I've experienced. All these songs honestly explore the ups and downs of my reality". Compared to the first single from his last album, it was gimmicky and sounded like regular pop song. This track is beautiful and has meaning to it. The vocal delivery from Adam is outstanding.

If  their more great songs on "Trespassing" like "Better Than I Know Myself" than I'm diffenetly  going to check this album out. His sophomore will hit stores on March 20th. The premiere of music video for the first single will come out soon. Listen to the track, after the jump.





Comments

Popular Posts