SNIPPET: Diana Vickers - Boy in Paris


English singer-songwriter Diana Vickers revealed a snippet of a new track, she's working on. Diana has already shared "Music To Make The Boys Cry", "Kiss Of A Bullet" and now a snippet of "Boy in Paris". The clip is over a minute long and could possibly be on her upcoming album.

She said: "What I love about it is that it reminds me of a kind of early Eurythmics sound with all the dark synyths but as a package is also a big pop song. I've worked with David Gamson on a lot of the album and I think this song gives a real flavour of where I’ve gone sonically with my new music.


"The song has a big connection with me, as I wrote it on true events. Paris has been a big part of my year this year on a lot of levels and I can say that I have truly fallen head over heels for the place. In fact, I just came back from Paris last week shooting the album and single shots, and I can honestly say it was the best shoot I ever done on every level."

Check out the snippet below, via soundcloud.

Boy In Paris by Diana Vickers

Comments

Popular Posts