Teairra Mari talks about direction of new album


Rico Love's record label Division 1 Entertainment revealed some behind-the-scenes footage of the making of Teairra Mari's new single "U Did That". In the beginning of the video, she's being interview by The Breakfast Club, saying how promotion for the song is going to start in January. The rest of it features recent studio sessions with Rico Love, Teairra talked about the direction of her long awaited sophomore studio album set to hit stores later this year.

She says what her album is going to be about: "From day one, the direction is gonna be sexy. I'm a woman, I'm comfortable in my shoes and… I like to be in love… and when I'm in love I like to have sex, lots and lots of it. So, I just want to express myself in that way with this album". After awhile I was about to give up Teairra. She wasn't giving me great material up until now. I went and checked out the song and I love it. Its in the lane of Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" record, which was also produced by Rico Love.

Check out the behind-the-scenes video, after the jump.





Comments

Popular Posts