Video Premiere: Chocolat - One More Day


Bi-racial girl group Chocolat released their new music video for "One More Day". The group now consist four members Juliane, Tia, Melanie, Min Soa and Jae Yoon. Due to her illness, main vocalist Jae Yoon had to miss out on the promotion their first mini-album "I Like It".

The members kidnaps a guy and teaches him a lesson throughout the video. I'm impressed by this, compared to the previous stuff they've released (Syndrome, I like It). It was sightly uncomfortable for some of them to be doing sexual dance routines, based on the fact that one of them are 14 years old. Since the music is where I think it needs to be, another thing holding them back is their image. To me have no distinct slyle for me to say, "Wow they really stand-out of the crowd or from other girls groups in Korea". I love the song but their image needs a lot of work. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts