New Music: Justin Bieber - Boyfriend


Buy Justin Bieber - "Boyfriend" [Single] - HERE

Justin Bieber is back return with his highly-anticipated first single "Boyfriend"  from his upcoming sophomore album "Believe". The 18-year-old Pop sensation shows a more mature and urban sound as he sings and raps on the Mike Posner-produced track. Its being compared to Justin Timberlake and to Ying Yang Twins ("Whisper Song"). Bieber sings: "If I was your boyfriend, never let you go / Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want / If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go".

This is probably the first I've ever actually liked by Justin. The only thing that turns me off about it, is the fact that it doesn't have any originality. I get he's taking risks, but he needs to take them in another direction. The single is available to purchase on iTunes now. His upcoming album is set to feature contributions from Pharrell, Drake, Timbaland, Danja, Hit-Boy, will.i.am, Diplo, and more. Listen to the track, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts