Florrie previews upcoming EP "Late"


British singer/songwriter Florrie has unveiled a video teaser for her highly-anticipated upcoming EP titled "Late". It features a total of 4 tracks including, "Shot You Down", "Every Inch", "I'm Gonna Get You Back" and "To The End."

Florrie explained the EP on her blog post: "This new EP is the most interesting and best stuff I had from the new songs I've written that weren’t the other two big tracks I mentioned before. I am SOOOO proud of the work, and I want to say a massive thanks to the team, who have stuck with me writing and making these records! This EP has been made in Kent, Shoreditch, Portland and LA! I know you guys have waited a long time for this, but I really feel like it's gonna be worth the wait. And of all the EP names I came up with, along with your ideas too, at the end of the day, the most appropriate name, and the name I've chosen, is… "LATE" :) I think it's pretty perfect…because it is so LATE!"

Listen to all the snippets, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts