Video Premiere: Melody Thornton & Bobby Newberry - Bulletproof


Melody Thornton has premiered her new music video for duet with Bobby Newberry titled "Bulletproof". The stunning rendition is an acoustic cover of La Roux’s 2009 hit single. Melody spoke about the song: "First and foremost, I would like to give my utmost respect to La Roux for writing such an incredible song", Melody continued. "It spoke to Bobby and myself so much that we initially wanted to cover it for fun. I just hope it empowers others the way it has empowered us, the feeling was so great we were inspired to make a video for it".

The incredible black-and-white visual was directed by Don Tyler and was shot in the desert. This is the fourth song the former Pussycat Doll's mixtape "P.O.Y.B.L (Piss On My Black List)" to receive a video treatment. She has already released video for "Lipstick&Guilt", "Smoking Gun" and "Someone to Believe".

"P.O.Y.B.L (Piss On My Black List)" is available now to download for free. Check out the video, after the jump.

Source: Rap-Up



Comments

Popular Posts