2NE1 releases digital single "Do You Love Me" + Reveals music video


2NE1 are back with a digital single "Do You Love Me". Its the second out of four tracks, that's scheduled to be released up until October.

The music video was filmed personally by the members of 2NE1. Its a home video capturing all of the groups moments at Jeji Island and Seoul.


"Do You Love Me" was created by DEE.P, Lydia Paek, and YG's main producer Teddy. It was said that this would be similar and strong like the group's 2011 hit single "I Am The Best"............................. I have to seriously disagree. "Do You Love Me" is a cheery Summer song, but its generic and theirs nothing epic about it. "I Am The Best" was epic as shit and made a fucking statement, hell it was one of the best songs to come out in 2011. Even the other songs they're released that year is better "Hate You", "Ugly", "Lonely" and that's a damn ballad.

2NE1 are much more capable of putting out some great shit, besides what I'm hearing through my headphones. I was let down last month with "Falling In Love" and now this. September is quickly approaching, hopefully the next one will blow me away. I going to love and support them regardless, but YG Entertainment needs to step they game up.

Buy 2NE1 - "Do You Love Me" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts