New Music: LORDE - Team


Rising New Zealand singer-songwriter LORDE has released another track titled "Team". It will be on her upcoming debut album "Pure Heroine", which is set hit stores and digital retailers on September 30th. Her debut track "Royals" is currently sitting at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, now she's giving fans another taste of they'll be getting on the album.

The singer spoke to Billboard about the song saying its about her early years in New Zealand.
"No one comes to New Zealand, no one knows anything about New Zealand, and here I am, trying to grow up and become a person", she told Billboard. "I've been countering that with going to New York and seeing this place that's in every movie and every TV show. Part of me wanted to go back to writing for me and for my friends and write something that I felt related to us a little bit".

5/5

Every song this girl seems to put out somehow tops the one before. Her newest release "Team" is dark and is very synth-heavy. Besides enjoying the creative production, I think you'll be more mesmerized from the uplifting message of the song. It contains some honest lyrics about rebellious youth, it tells her stories about growing up and living without apologies. Another impressive song, I would very much would like to see this become the next official US single.

Comments

Popular Posts