Iggy Azalea debuts new single "Fancy" with Charli XCX


Australian rapper Iggy Azalea is planning to release her highly-anticipated debut album "The New Classic" on April 14th via Mercury / Island Def Jam. During her interview with BBC Radio 1, she premiered the Charli XCX-assisted single "Fancy". The track below isn't the official audio unfortunately, it's just a radio rip.



4/5

"Fancy" is a bouncy hip-hop/pop track that gives off an club vibe, that's where I think it would get played the most. Their's not a whole lot of gymnastics going on with the production, which is a good thing. The wonderful singer-songwriter Charli XCX adds a pop slight rock flavor to the track, when she sings the hook: "I'm so fancy / You already know / I'm in the fast lane / From L.A. to Tokyo". This was great collaboration between the two, now I want to hear the official audio so I could hear it a little more clearly.

The single will be released digital retailers on April 6th.


Comments

Popular Posts